Thursday, 9 October 2014

October / What's On My Wishlists

Happy Halloweeeeeen! It's the month of all things orange - pumpkins and, well, more pumpkins..and I am very excited. October means Halloween, which means a holiday and I just simply love holidays. My wish lists this month are a little O.T.T. but I felt adventurous and in the mood to be materialistic. So, as always, I've gathered together all the things I want and commented on why I want them and tried to convince you and me why they're a 'must-have' in order to convince myself further to eventually purchase them.


1. bareMinerals Perfecting Face Brush £24.00   - There's not a time that I don't use face brushes when I apply my makeup. In fact, face brushes are so ingrained into my makeup routine that I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I lost a brush. Actually, I do know what I'd do - I'd reach a point of complete despair and never leave my house until I found the brush again. I am the ultimate face brush fan, so, when I saw this Perfecting Face Brush by bareMinerals I was very tempted...I've never used a brush like it and I think it would be cool to try out different types of brushes eventually and see what different types of finishes they give to my makeup.

2. Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick £26.00 - How gorgeous is this Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick? Gorgeous, right? This obviously had to be stuck on my wish list - how could I not want it?

3. YSL Gloss Volupte Lip Gloss £21.00 - I am in desperate need for a new lip gloss. I have been using Lancome Juicy Tubes for two years now and although I absolutely love them I feel like it's time that I tried something new..

4. Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Nudes Eye Palette £48.00 - I am an absolute sucker for nude eyeshadows..I have a whole MAC palette full of my favourite nudes and a growing collection of other makeup brands that have nude colours. Nude eyeshadows are so versatile and I find myself incorporating them into my everyday makeup routine. I think the Nude Smokey look is a fun, natural but also very intense makeup look. I love all the shades in this palette and if I don't end up buying it myself, I will be asking the big ol' Father Christmas for this beauty!

5. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Sparkle Shadow and Liner £20.00 - A perfect shade for both Halloween and Christmas, this Long Wear Gel Sparkle Shadow and Liner is versatile with its dual use. I would love to experiment with the different looks that you could achieve with this product!

6. M.A.C Lip Pencil £12.50 - I don't own a Lip Pencil, I repeat, I do NOT own a Lip Pencil - how is this OK? It's not, and that's why this Lip Pencil is both an essential and a 'must-have'.

7. bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Advance Cream Eyeshadow £17.00 - Cream Eyeshadow is an area in makeup that remains completely un-experimented with when it comes to me and makeup. I'm not sure I know what 'Cream Eyeshadow' is all about, but I'm willing to give it a whirl. This 5 in 1 BB Advance from bareMinerals looks like an interesting buy and anything that will help disguise and mask those bedtime dark circles will be a product everyone should treasure, right?

8. Illamasque Glamore Nude Lipstick £18.50 - Another lipstick, yes, I have a problem that is yet to be diagnosed...I adore Nude Lipsticks and I have used and re-purchased my beloved Estee Lauder Vintage Mauve Lipstick (a nude shade despite its name) numerous times. This Illamasque Nude Lipstick would definitely be something that I would include in my daily make-up routine, giving my lips a bit of life in the early mornings!

9. Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Mascara £24.50 - I am lost with mascaras at the moment, I seem to be constantly switching between different brands, not quite finding one that I am totally in love with. This Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Mascara looks cute and the name sort of tempts me - I want 'Baby Doll' eyes please!



1. Primark Grey Wool Bowler Hat £7.00 - I feel like every Autumn/Winter wardrobe should own some form of a hat. I have a guilty pleasure for woolly hats so this Wool Bowler Hat has gained a special place in my heart.

2. Zara Leather Bag with Rigid Handle £89.99 - This Zara Leather Bag is uh-maze. I am currently obsessed with the colour green. A strange colour to be obsessed with, but I feel like this bag justifies the colour green so well. It's enriching, vibrant, but a little bit docile in its slouched formation. This would be the perfect bag for any Autumnal outfit..if only it didn't break the bank a little.

3. New Look Petite Black Ripped Knee Super Soft Skinny Jeans £24.99 - I NEED a pair of Ripped Skinny Jeans and these black jeans from New Look convince me even more that they're a 'must-have'. With the Jeans and Blazer trend making its comeback, jeans are going to be stars in the making this season - so stock up!

4. River Island Black Rip Cut Out Turtle Neck Top £28.00 - I've gone for a slightly black theme here and I feel like it's because it's October and I've been inspired by the dark mischief of Halloween. I LOVE this Cut Out Top from River Island, I think it's edgy but subtly so.

5. New Look Black Furry Cat Zip Top Purse £5.99 - Perhaps not the most high fashion purchase you'll ever make but this is definitely a purchase for the 'lol' factor. I'd love to whip this Black Furry Cat Purse out on my next shopping spree and see the reactions of passing shoppers and the cashier - hilarious. How can you not love it?

6. Missguided Kate Faux Suede Knee High Heeled Boots Black £39.99 - Knee High Boots are a definite 'YES' this Autumn/Winter - grab a pair for your wardrobe NOW.

What's on your wish lists this October? 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Blog The Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig