For now, however, it is time for a classic 'What's On My Wish Lists' post for the new month of November! I am super excited that November has arrived because it means that Christmas is edging closer and closer...mince pies anyone? I couldn't resist and I've added in a few Christmassy themed items so if you're a Scrooge, turn a blind eye!
New Look Blue Vanilla Gold Lace Zip Black Sleeveless Top £22.00 - I think this top is the perfect top for Christmas. Its gold, lace detailing gives it the ultimate Christmas touch. You could dress this top down with a casual winter boot, a leather jacket and some leather-style leggings for a stylish but casual A/W outfit. Alternatively this top could be dressed up with the addition of gold bangle accessories, a pair of simple but delicate stiletto heels and depending on whether you want to achieve gothic glamour or red carpet-esque glamour, opt for a leather skirt (gothic glam) or a maxi skirt to achieve a dressy effect.
2. New Look Brown Gingerbread Man Clutch £12.99 - When I saw this Gingerbread Man Clutch I instantly fell in love. Not only would you be opting for a quirky, cute clutch to pair with your outfit but you'd also be carrying around a little friend under your arm! This clutch is bound to attract attention and for all the right reasons. I will 100% be purchasing this clutch after I've finished this post - who knows, maybe the little guy might even get a feature.
3. H&M Boots £34.00 - These boots are classy and simple and are ideal if you want a casual outfit to have an extra edge. They would look to-die-for paired with ripped jeans and a biker jacket - edgy and classy!
4. Topshop Window Pane Check Sweat £34.00 - I have a massive obsession with jumpers. In fact, to be more specific, I have a massive obsession with Topshop jumpers. It's a problem, even more so because the jumpers are often £30+...goodbye money, hello fabulous jumper that I obviously need.
5. River Island Grey Faux Fur Woollen Biker Coat £90.00 - Coats. Living in the UK they are, without a doubt an essential item for any living organism. Therefore, I came to the conclusion when I feasted my eyes on this gorgeous, Grey Faux Fur Woollen Biker Coat that buying it would in fact be an investment. This investment would not only be a fashion investment but a health investment - who wants colds because you've been wearing crop tops all year? I want to wrap up and be cosy and warm with a cup of Starbucks coffee in one hand and a handbag draped across the other, not having to worry about catching a chill - this coat is the answer to my problems...
MAC Cosmetics Keepsakes Christmas Palette Biege Eyes
2. Essie Encrusted Collection Peak Of Chic £9.99 - Nail varnishes!! Another of my hoarding items that I seem to accumulate each year...can you ever have enough? I wear nail varnishes daily and what attracted me to this nail varnish, was of course, its Christmassy themed sparkle. Whether you just dust your nails with sparkles using it as a top coat, or smother your nails head-to-toe in an intensive sparkly coat - this nail varnish is a definite must-have for anyone with a hint of early Christmas spirit.
3. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Christmas Brush Kit
4. Viktor & Rolf Bonbob Eau De Parfum £84.15 - I smelt this perfume in LAX airport and literally fell in love. I've been using my staple perfume for nearly two years now and although it has become a bit of a signature scent of mine, I would love to find a companion perfume to wear on days that I want to smell a bit different. After just a couple of sprays, I knew I'd found my companion perfume..so...Dear Santa...
5. Bobbi Brown Vixen Red Lip Colour £19.80 - This year, my lipstick addiction has become far more controlled. I think I've collected about 5/6 lipsticks throughout the year, which, I think is very, very restrained. So, why not treat myself and stick a few lipsticks on my Christmas list? Perhaps it will be the trigger to re-starting my lipstick addiction, or perhaps it will mean that I am closer to completing my collection - it's a risk I'm willing to take. I love this Vixen Red Lip Colour by Bobbi Brown. I've got the Christmas theme nailed with 'Vixen' as its name and Red is of course the ultimate Christmas colour.
6. MAC Cosmetics Heirloom Mix Fluidline